Sulitest is available in learning mode and certificate mode.
What type of assessment?
The Sulitest is available in « learning mode », where users are given the correct answers with sources and links to take their learning further. The duration of the session is determined by the examiner and may last several weeks. This mode is called "The Test". The Sulitest is also available in an “exam mode” that will allow candidates to pass the test in a limited time frame and obtain a “certificate” that can be used to validate a course, ETCS credits or highlight knowledge on a professional résumé or CV.
In academia, the Sulitest can also function as a summative tool for evaluating student learning by indicating the average score obtained by students in each topic area. This allows candidate to get quantitative feedback in each topic area and to benchmark themselves against other students in their own program, university, country or even worldwide. It also allows examiners and institutions to have a global overview on the sustainability knowledge of a specific population.
The test can be used as a diagnostic tool in order to monitor progress or successful learning and thus make changes and improvements in their pedagogy and curriculum design. It can also be used in quality processes and for accreditation/reporting purposes.
How long does it take ?
It takes around half an hour to answer questions (and more time spent on the feedback of each question of course).
If the session is organized by a university or a company, examiners choose the duration of the session. Some examiners prefer to ask all candidates to take the test at the same time, others prefer to leave the possibility for candidates to connect whenever they want for up to 2 weeks. In "test" mode, it is possible to leave and take the test until the session expires.
For individuals registering directly on the site, sessions are pre-programmed for a period of two months.
In certificate mode, candidates will have 40 minutes. to take the exam. Chrono snaps from the launch of the first question and will stop automatically after 40 min. It is not possible to stop and resume certifying session.
How does it work ?
- An organization registers directly on the platform (free for schools & universities) or through an « authorized agent ».
- Examiners are assigned and given authorization codes to the platform
- Examiners organize exam sessions (date, duration and customization)
- A session code is sent to the candidates identified for the exam session.
- Once they’ve received a session code, participants can then register and take the test. Students are given feedback on their answers as they go along.
How to get the results?
- Candidates receive their individual scores (and a benchmark) at the end of the test in the space « Learn More »
- Examiners receive their session scores (and a benchmark)
- Organizational administrators have access to all their organization’s results (and a benchmark)
What will my results look like?
Customization, the best way to use the Sulitest
- Write your own questions tailored for your company, your program or your local context and implement them at the end of the normal Sulitest session.
- Customized modules by building question sets to verify SD knowedge of a specific industry or professional field; or to build surveys for collecting data on opinions and attitudes about specific SD topics or issues.
Anonymous Test Sessions
Administrators/Examiners when creating a test session can choose to make the test “anonymous”. In this case, only the candidate will have access to individual scores, where examiners will have access to general statistics and data on the cohort as a whole.
When a session is not “anonymous”, the examiner has access to all the data concerning the candidate. The candidate is informed when beginning the test if the session is anonymous or not.
Sulitest takes your privacy seriously.
No personal data obtained for the creation of accounts or taking the test – individual or organizational – will be used without authorization of the person or organization.
No data concerning any organization (academic or corporate) will be shared with anyone but the official administrators or examiners for the organization.
Data shared with researchers will be systematically purged so that organizational and individual identities are protected and kept confidential.
Assess your literacy and get recognition
- (1) Any candidate (student, staff or individual) register and sign a sworn statement.
- (1') Their university or company might have registered, purchased a voucher, and sent it to the candidate (and his/her colleagues).
- (2) The candidate uses a school or company voucher or pays the certificate fee.
- The candidate chooses a date among a list of scheduled sessions.
- (3) As soon s/he starts the session, there is a limited amount of time to take the certificate; a countdown indicates the remaining time.
- At the end of the session (or at the end of the countdown), the score is given and the certificate is sent to the candidate's email address.